Thursday, February 3, 2011

Carl Bloch Exhibit

We went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art (visit this link about the exhibit and to get free admission tickets:  http://carlbloch.byu.edu/index.php) a couple of weeks ago.  It is so amazing.  Once-in-a-lifetime.  Don't miss it.  Can you tell I loved it?

We took our kids - which is not ideal in such a quiet setting, and if you love art, religion and being alone w/ your deepest thoughts like I do.  However, it was very much worth it to go and they behaved very well and were also impressed by the incredible paintings.  Children love the Savior and I'm glad we got to go as a family.  Wow - can't believe how much money we saved ourselves by not traveling to Europe to see all these paintings!  I hope to go again by myself when I go to BYU Women's Conference in a couple of months.  Here is a big thanks to the Musuem for giving us this incredible experience!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's nice to see you post. My parents went and also said the exhibit was excellent. I hope we can go too.